Sierra Pacific Industries is a third-generation, family-owned and operated forest products company based in northern California and the state of Washington. With nearly 1.9 million acres of forestland in California and Washington, Sierra Pacific is the largest private forestland owner in North America.
At Sierra Pacific, we believe that healthy trees, cool clean water and enduring wildlife habitat are the natural result of sound forest management practices. Our forest harvesting philosophy is based on extensive scientific research. We have undertaken exhaustive planning to guarantee that we meet or exceed the environmental protection standards of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) and forestry regulations in California and Washington – the highest standards in the world.
Sierra Pacific is a vertically-integrated company
- We own the forestland and manage it for sustainable growth
- We process the wood in our sawmills
- We convert the shop grade lumber from our sawmills to moulding and millwork (including window and door components) in our millwork facilities
- We assemble the components from our millwork plants into top quality wood windows and doors in our window assembly plants
- We ship the windows and doors to your jobsite on our trucks